Withdrawal Agreement Residence Permits

Post Brexit



The UK is no longer a member of the EU. We are currently in a transition period. 


On 1 February 2020 we became 3rd country nationals but those resident in France before the end of the transition period enjoy some protection from the Withdrawal Agreement ​

On 19 October 2020 a new online system was launched to apply for Withdrawal Agreement Residency Permits (WARP).  Full details are available in the series of guides linked under this heading.

WA Permits Guide - Overview of Process

WA Permits Guide - Status/Evidence

WA Permits Guide - Acceptable Proof

WA Permits Guide - Technical 


Email: riftremaininfrance@gmail.com 

Association Loi 1901

Registration No. W112005854